SIMS 8 - Withdrawal of the old partner portal
The SIMS Partner Portal provided:
- A registration web site (Now: https://www.sims-partners.com/contact/integrator_registration)
- A web site that enabled:
- Partners to harvest Keys and Secrets for test applications (SIMS ID)
- Partners to access API documentation:
- General Partner Documentation (redirects to) https://www.sims-partners.com/
- Partners to obtain an OCP_APIM_Key for V2 APIs (Obsolete)
- An internal web site to allow us to manager partner development accounts.
- This has been replaced by SIMS ID
The portal will be turned off shortly and partners are asked to contact partner support if the removal causes any issues and we will be happy to help. V3 API Manager (OCP_APIM_Keys) now come via partner support.
Partners are strongly recommended to code against V3 APIs for any new work. Whilst we have yet to publish the end of life date for V1/V2 we have been working with colleagues who have working applications based on the legacy APIs to enable them to move on to the V3 APIs.