Reference Section: Links to Sample code (May 22)
The purpose of this page is to list all of our sample code available to TIs.
ESS Ltd retain copyright of code samples provided but expressly grant the rights to use the code to all currently contracted technical integrators.
All code samples are provided as is and without warranty - Suitably contracted Technical Integrators are welcome to request support for coding examples under their support agreements.
From Summer 22, all of our software will be based on Framework 4.7.2 or later.
- Sample code which calls third party APIs for attendance but the principles can be extended to cover other areas.
- Sample code which calls third party assessment read.
- Sample code for the cover area of SIMS 7.
- Sample code for command reporter.
- Sample code for applications and model classes for parts of the applications system
- Sample code for fees payment import and balance/transaction export
Web Based Access to SIMS (DeX)
- PublicModels was last update on 10/03/2021 (New Freemium credentials for updated data). NB: This contains a prototype of the Conduct Service model which has yet to be released.
- DeX OData - First Demo (Uses DeX to get a comms report)
- DeX OData - Jun 21 Demo (Variation of a theme creating classes that can be used as pick and mix)